Block Floating is a typical Skyblock, but with a large number of Islands. There is no specific goal, just develop your island, explore other Islands and see how far you can go. The map is still in beta, so it is still not finished. appear on the starting island where there is a tree and a chest. You have to build a cobblestone generator on it. Then make your way to the other Islands. You can explore 9 Islands (desert, red desert, the cave, the edge, etc.). All of these Islands have chests with rare loot. On a desert island there is sand and a few cacti On a Red desert island there are dead bushes, cacti, collapsed mine and a bit of gold ore. Cave island has all the rare ore. It looks like a normal cave. On the Island Dungeon is a monster and a chest. The island region has a sand shower and all you can get in the region.
Also there is a hub with 4 paths.
1. To teleport to your island
2. Settings. There you set the difficulty and some of the rules of the game.
4. Marketplace and Achievements. Marketplace is not created now, but in next update I add.
I hope you like my card and leave a response. See you soon!
- If you download map with .mcworld extension, just run this file and map will import to Minecraft automatically
- Launch Minecraft and you can find your map in world list
- Download and extract archive (by WinRAR for example)
- Move extracted folder with map to /storage/emulated/0/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/